Hash Brown Casserole
- Try this versatile Hash Brown Casserole as a main or side dish for breakfast or brunch. This recipe calls for bacon, but it is a great recipe for leftover ham. If your family likes spice, try adding in some pepper jack cheese or crushed red pepper flakes.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Fat Free Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cartons (4 ounces each) cholesterol-free egg product or 6 large eggs, well beaten
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 10 slices turkey bacon, cooked and chopped or 1 cup diced ham
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Combine cheese, egg product, evaporated milk, salt and black pepper in large bowl. Add potatoes, onion, bell pepper and bacon, mix well. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until set.