Ham and Swiss Quiche
- Quiche is a dish perfect for any meal of the day. A deep-dish pie shell filled with the delicious ingredients including savory ham, Swiss cheese and evaporated milk. Try the mini quiche variations as a starter to a meal or serve them alone as a snack.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 cup finely chopped, cooked ham
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese, ham and green onions into pie shell. Whisk together evaporated milk, eggs, flour, salt and black pepper in large bowl. Pour mixture into pie shell; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes before serving.