Frothy Cappuccino Punch
36 servings (1/2 cup each)
- Frothy Cappuccino Chilled Punch is great for a holiday brunch or to add elegance to a quiet evening at home. This recipe serves 36 but you can easily scale it up or down to serve a larger or smaller number of people when you need a festive beverage option.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1 gallon freshly brewed, double-strength ground coffee*, chilled
- 3 cans (12 fluid ounces each) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, chilled, divided
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
- Milk chocolate candy bar, shaved (optional)
- Ground cinnamon (optional)
Pour coffee into large punch bowl. Place 2 1/4 cups evaporated milk, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla extract in blender; cover. Blend until frothy. Add milk mixture to coffee. Repeat with remaining evaporated milk and remaining sugar. Add small scoops of ice cream to punch and top with candy bar shavings.
Ladle punch into cups; sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired. Makes 4 1/2 quarts.
For Milk Chocolate Fudge
Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.