French Toast Bake
- Not Available
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Triple Chip Cookie Dough 16 oz
NET WT 16 oz (1 lb) 453 g
- 1 1/4 cups NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated or packed brown sugar (or a combination of both)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups cubed brioche or challah bread
- 2 cups fresh or frozen berries of your choice (we recommend raspberries or blackberries)
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Triple Chip Morsels
Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray an 8-inch-square baking dish with baking spray and set aside.
Whisk to combine evaporated milk, heavy cream, eggs, sugars, extract and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Add the bread to the bowl and toss together, making sure the bread is soaked through. Fold in the berries and morsels and pour mixture into prepared pan.
Bake French toast for 30-35 minutes until the edges are brown and crispy and the center is cooked through but still soft.
Remove pan from the oven and let cool 5-10 minutes on a cooling rack. Serve warm with maple syrup.
For Milk Chocolate Fudge
Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.