Dulce de Leche Cream Cake
- This easy and delicious Dulce de Leche Cream Cake recipe has a creamy, caramel topping that creates a delicious taste sensation.
Sweetened Condensed Milk
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
NET WT 14 oz (397 g)
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) white or yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Prepare cake mix according to package directions for 13 x 9-inch baking pan, using water, oil and eggs; cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Place sweetened condensed milk in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM power, stirring halfway through, for 4 minutes. Reduce to MEDIUM-LOW power; microwave, stirring with wire whisk every few minutes, for 16 to 24 minutes or until thick and light caramel colored. Stir in caramel topping. Cool for 15 minutes. Spread evenly over cake. Cool completely.
Beat cream in a large mixing bowl until soft peaks form. Add sugar and vanilla extract; beat until stiff peaks form. Spoon over cake; sprinkle with almonds. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
For Milk Chocolate Fudge
Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.