Puddings & Flans
Dark Chocolate and Orange Espresso Pudding
16 servings, 1/4 cup each serving
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Almond Cooking Milk 11 oz
NET 11 fl oz (325 mL)
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels 10 oz
NET WT 10 OZ (283 g)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 7 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 containers (11 fluid ounces each) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Almond Cooking Milk
- 1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 2/3 cups (10-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1 teaspoon butter (optional)
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
Whisk sugar and cornstarch together in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Pour almond milk into medium bowl or 4-cup liquid measure. Stir in coffee granules until dissolved. Slowly whisk in almond milk mixture into sugar mixture until smooth. Add morsels.
Heat mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 8 to 9 minutes or until chocolate is melted, mixture begins to thicken and starts to bubble. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in butter and orange extract. Spoon into 16 disposable 2-ounce dessert serving cups.
Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until chilled.