Crustless Broccoli & Cheddar Mini Quiches
- Baked to golden brown perfection, these individual-size Crustless Mini Quiches are filled with cheddar cheese, broccoli and red pepper. These are a perfect addition to any brunch, dinner, potluck or buffet.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk 12 oz
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mild or sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chopped, frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and lightly flour twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups.
Whisk evaporated milk, eggs, flour, salt and black pepper in medium bowl until blended. Stir in cheese, broccoli and bell pepper. Spoon 1/4 to 1/3 cup of mixture into each prepared muffin cup, filling almost to rim*. Stir mixture frequently to evenly distribute ingredients.
Bake for 23 to 28 minutes or until knife inserted near centers comes out clean and tops are lightly browned. Cool in pans for 15 minutes. Run knife or small, flat spatula around inside edges of muffin cups. Carefully remove quiches.