Crispy Baked Dijon Chicken
- This Crispy Baked Dijon Chicken has a delightful tang.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Fat Free Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup plain, dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
Preheat oven to 475° F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine evaporated milk and mustard in shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs and cheese in separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken into milk mixture, coating both sides, then into bread crumb mixture. Place in prepared dish.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink in center.
For Milk Chocolate Fudge
Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.