Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole
8 servings, about 1 cup each
- Convenient comfort food at its very best. This Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole is a comforting option for any weeknight or weekend meals.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 6 cups (about 8 ounces) dry medium egg noodles, prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (9 ounces each) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cans (10 1/2 ounces each) 98% fat free condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 2/3 cup crushed baked potato chips
Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in noodles, tuna, soup and evaporated milk; mix well. Pour into prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with potato chips.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until chips are golden brown.
For Milk Chocolate Fudge
Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.