Pies & Tarts
Creamy Frozen Lime Pie
- Lime juice and grated lime peel combined with sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese make a tangy and distinctive Creamy Frozen Lime Pie. Serve this on hot summer evenings. Perfect for entertaining or special family treats.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
Sweetened Condensed Milk
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 ounces) graham cracker crust
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup (about 3 medium limes) lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Lime slices, berries or mint sprigs (optional)
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
Beat cream cheese in small mixer bowl until smooth. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk; beat until smooth.
Add lime juice and lime peel; beat on medium speed for 1 minute. Pour into crust; freeze for at least 2 hours or until firm.
Let stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes. Garnish with lime slices, berries or mint sprigs. Serve immediately.