Creamy Chicken and Rice Bake
- Creamy Chicken and Rice Bake is a quick and hearty meal for your family! Terrific to serve on a hectic day. Ready in just 1 hour.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (10 3/4 fluid ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrot medley, thawed
- 2 cups cubed, precooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked instant white rice
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Combine evaporated milk and cream cheese in baking dish with wire whisk until smooth. Add soup, water, garlic powder and pepper; mix well. Add vegetables, chicken and rice. Cover tightly with foil.
Bake for 35 minutes. Uncover; top with cheese. Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is bubbly. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.