Soups & Salads
Cranberry-Dressed Mixed Greens with Apples & Glazed Pecans
- Enlivened with spices and topped with a creamy cranberry dressing, this elegant salad is a fresh choice for springtime meals.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Fat Free Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries, divided
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cranberry juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 6 cups (about 5.5-ounce bag) mixed baby greens
- 2 tart apples (such as Granny Smith), cored and diced
- 1/2 cup glazed pecans
Place evaporated milk, cranberries, mayonnaise, cranberry juice concentrate, lemon juice, garlic, salt and black pepper in blender; cover. Blend until combined. Stir in tarragon. Makes 1 1/4 cups.
Combine greens, apples, cranberries and 1 cup dressing in large bowl. Sprinkle with pecans. Serve with remaining dressing, if desired.