Coconut Macaroons For Passover
24 servings (2 cookies per serving)
- These Coconut Macaroons are an excellent choice for a dessert treat. Just 15 minutes to make, these attractive morsels will be a hit. Great for Passover and other holiday celebrations.
Sweetened Condensed Milk
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
NET WT 14 oz (397 g)
- 1 package (14 ounces) or 5 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
Preheat oven to 350° F. Foil-line and grease baking sheets.
Combine coconut, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and almond extract in large bowl. Drop by rounded teaspoonful on prepared baking sheets; press each cookie lightly with back of spoon.
Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Immediately remove from baking sheets to wire racks to cool. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
For Coconut and Chocolate Macaroons: Stir into dough 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels. Proceed as above.
For Milk Chocolate Fudge
Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.