- Cobblers are an old-fashioned, American dessert. Apples and cranberries are a great combination, and offers a colorful “eye-catching” appeal for your family and friends.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Fat Free Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (21-ounce can) apple pie filling
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup hot water
- Nondairy fat-free whipped topping (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Combine milk, flour, sugar, butter, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl; stir until just blended. Spread into prepared baking dish. Combine apple pie filling and cranberries in medium bowl; spread evenly over batter. Carefully pour hot water over fruit.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes. Serve warm with whipped topping.