Opens in a new window
- Cobblers are an old-fashioned, American dessert. Apples and cranberries are a great combination, and offers a colorful “eye-catching” appeal for your family and friends.
- ●1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- ●1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- ●2/3 cup granulated sugar
- ●3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- ●2 teaspoons baking powder
- ●1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●2 cups (21-ounce can) apple pie filling
- ●1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- ●3/4 cup hot water
- ●Nondairy fat-free whipped topping (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Combine milk, flour, sugar, butter, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl; stir until just blended. Spread into prepared baking dish. Combine apple pie filling and cranberries in medium bowl; spread evenly over batter. Carefully pour hot water over fruit.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes. Serve warm with whipped topping.