All-Star Potato, Bacon & Corn Chowder
This All-Star Potato, Bacon & Corn Chowder is a real power hitter with a perfect combination of sunny yellow corn and crispy bacon. Baked potato toppings will drive the crowd wild and even if your team doesn’t score, this rich and creamy dish will!
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 2 cans (14 fluid ounces each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cans (12 fluid ounces each) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 cups instant mashed potato flakes
- 1 can (15 1/4 ounces) no-salt added whole-kernel corn, drained
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Shredded cheddar cheese, sliced green onions, additional cooked and/or crumbled bacon (optional)
Combine broth and evaporated milk in large saucepan. Bring mixture just to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low. Add potato flakes, corn, bacon, onion powder and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 8 minutes until creamy and slightly thick. Top each serving with cheddar cheese, green onions and/or bacon.