- This voodoo inspired cookie was submitted by first prize winner in the 2010 Spooktacular Baking Contest, Jennifer H. from Sarasota, FL.
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- ●12 giant roasting marshmallows
- ●1 1/4 cups prepared vanilla frosting
- ●String licorice
- ●1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●3 pieces taffy, any flavor
- ●Pretzel sticks or toothpicks
Prepare cookies as directed on package. Cool completely.
Cut marshmallow in half lengthwise. Frost cut side of marshmallows and place each on a cookie. Trim off excess cookie around marshmallows so that the marshmallow and cookie are the same shape. The cookie crumbs can be saved and used for an ice cream topping or in a shake.
Lightly frost marshmallows. For each doll, position 6 body parts on each of 4 plates for the head, body, arms and legs. To keep from sliding, a small amount of frosting can be used as glue on the bottom of each cookie.
Cut licorice into small pieces for stitching and for the mouths. Place morsels for eyes and buttons.
For pins, pinch off a small piece of taffy and roll into small balls. Insert pretzel sticks. If using toothpicks, discard pins before eating.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.