Toasted Almond Truffles
- Creamy and sinfully rich, these chocolate candies are coated with a fine layer of almonds. A touch of vanilla adds a warm note to this sweet confection.
- ●1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●1/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- ●1/2 to 1 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- ●1 cup sliced almonds, finely chopped, toasted
Combine evaporated milk and sugar in small, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
Stir in morsels. Stir vigorously until mixture is smooth. Stir in almond extract. Refrigerate for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in nuts. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.