'Tis the Season Gingerbread Bark
- The combination of melted dark chocolate and white morsels sprinkled with chopped gingersnap cookies gives this holiday treat a sophisticated touch guests will rave about. Place in a festive container or wrapping paper for gift-giving.
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- ●1 1/3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- ●1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- ●1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ●1/3 to 1/2 cup chopped or crumbled gingersnap cookies
Line baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
Melt 2/3 of dark chocolate in uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. If pieces retain some of their original shape, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted. Add remaining dark chocolate and stir until melted. Spread chocolate into 10 x 8-inch rectangle on prepared baking sheet.
Microwave white morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic food storage bag on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 30 seconds. Knead bag until morsels are smooth. Add oil; knead to combine. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over dark chocolate. Immediately sprinkle chopped cookies over bark.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Break bark into 24 pieces. Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.