Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies
You and your guests will want to gobble up these Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies. Using our refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough as the base of these adorable cookies, frosting and almond slices are used to decorate the “turkey's” body. For the finishing touches, white and semi-sweet mini morsels are used for the eyes, candy corn as the nose and pretzel pieces are used as the feet for this tasty treat! Who says you can't have turkey for dinner and dessert!
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels 12 oz
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 3/4 cup prepared chocolate frosting
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 48 NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 48 NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 24 candy corns
- 48 pretzel twist pieces for feet
Prepare cookies as directed on package. Cool completely.
Frost cookies with chocolate frosting. Insert 8 to 10 almond slices into frosting for feathers on each cookie. Place two white morsels upside down on each as eyes. Adhere mini morsel pupils to white morsels with frosting. Place candy corns as nose and two pretzel pieces for feet on each.