Surprise Prize Cupcakes
24 cupcakes (2 dozen)
- Surprise Prize Cupcakes are a delicious, chocolatey cupcake, with a surprise with each bite!
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
NET WT 16 1/2 oz (1 lb 1/2 oz) 467 g
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels 10 oz
NET WT 10 oz (283 g)
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) plain chocolate cake mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 container (16 ounces) prepared chocolate frosting
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
Preheat oven to 350° F. Paper-line 24 muffin cups.
Prepare cake using package directions using water, eggs and oil.
Cut cookie dough into 24 pieces; roll each into a ball. Place one ball of dough in each muffin cup, pressing it to the bottom.
Bake for 19 to 22 minutes or until top springs back when gently touched. Let cool for 15 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Spread with frosting and sprinkle with morsels.