Snowday Cookie Mittens
- Snowday Cookie Mittens are soooooo easy! These cute cookies are a true kid pleaser.
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- ●1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- ●2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, plus additional for rolling
- ●1 cup prepared white frosting
- ●NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels, assorted sprinkles and sugars
- ●Red string licorice, cut into 6-inch pieces (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Break dough apart cookie dough into medium bowl. Combine dough and flour until mixed. Roll cookie dough to 1/4-inch thickness between two sheets of floured wax paper. Remove top piece of paper. Cut cookie dough with 3-inch mitten shaped cookie cutter. To make pairs of mittens, turner cutter over to make a match. Transfer mittens to ungreased baking sheets, placing about 3 inches apart. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Bake for 13 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and immediately pat sides of each mitten with edge of knife to help retain shape. Cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Frost cookies. Sprinkle with morsels, sprinkles and sugars and decorate with candies as desired. To make a pair of mittens, adhere licorice strings to mittens with frosting.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.