Simply Scrumptious Cookies
96 cookies (8 dozen)
- In Simply Scrumptious Cookies, Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels team up with peanut butter, oatmeal, raisins and coconut pecan frosting to make a moist and chewy cookie great for lunchboxes or an after school treat! This recipe was developed by Carolyn Schemahorn of Joplin, MO.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 container (15 ounces) coconut-pecan frosting
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup raisins
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Beat butter on medium to high speed for 30 seconds in large mixer bowl. Add brown sugar and eggs; beat until combined. Add frosting, peanut butter, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; beat until combined. Beat in as much of the flour as you can. Stir in oats and any remaining flour. Stir in morsels and raisins. Drop dough by rounded teaspoon 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.