Sensational Chocolate Raspberry Fondue
12 servings (2 tablespoons per serving)
- Impress your guests with this rich and delicious chocolate raspberry fondue.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels 10 oz
NET WT 10 OZ (283 g)
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon raspberry liqueur (optional)
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- Pastry twists, fortune cookies and/or cake cubes
Heat cream in small, heavy-duty saucepan over MEDIUM-HIGH heat; bring just to a boil. Remove from heat. Add chocolate; stir until smooth. Add corn syrup, liqueur, jam, vanilla extract and salt; mix well.
Transfer fondue to fondue pot; place over low heat. To serve, dip pastry twists, fortune cookies and/or cake cubes into melted chocolate. Stir often while on heat. Makes 1 2/3 cups.