Opens in a new window
24 bars (2 dozen)
You'll think you're out at the campfire with this tasty indoor version of s'mores. These bars are quick and easy.
- ●22 whole graham crackers
- ●8 cups minitature marshmallows, divided
- ●2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- ●5 tablespoons butter
- ●1/4 cup light corn syrup
- ●1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat broiler. Butter 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Break graham crackers into small pieces; discard crumbs. Combine graham cracker pieces, 4 cups marshmallows and 1/2 cup morsels in large bowl.
Heat remaining 4 cups marshmallows, remaining 1 1/2 cups morsels, butter and corn syrup in large saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract. Pour over graham cracker mixture; toss well to coat. Firmly press mixture into prepared pan.
Broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden. Cut into bars.