Rich Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles
- Fix these elegant and easy Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles when guests and family are expected. Simply combine ingredients, roll and chill. A little coffee liqueur adds a spark of rich flavor.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
- 2 1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 62)
- 1 cup ground, toasted almonds
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, melted*
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/3 cup coffee liqueur**
Combine crushed cookies, ground almonds, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Blend in melted chocolate, pumpkin and coffee liqueur. Shape into 1-inch balls. Refrigerate. Dust with remaining 1/4 cup powdered sugar just before serving.