Rich & Creamy Hot Fudge Sauce
12 servings (1/4 cup each)
Rich & Creamy Hot Fudge Sauce is perfect with cubes of vanilla cake, chunks of fresh fruit or icy bowls of vanilla ice cream. This rich and luscious chocolate sauce takes just a few minutes to make.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Combine evaporated milk, sugar, butter and corn syrup in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in morsels and vanilla extract until thickened and smooth.
Serve over ice cream or cake. Store leftover sauce in refrigerator; reheat before serving. If needed, add water to thin to desired consistency. Recipe makes approximately 3 cups.