Pudding Chip Cookies
24 cookies (2 dozen)
- Pudding Chip Cookies are so easy to make, even the kids can help with these moist, chewy cookies chock full of Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels. Created by Karen Keck of Champlin, MN.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels 10 oz
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 package (4-serving size) instant vanilla, butterscotch or chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine flour and pudding mix in small bowl. Beat butter in large mixing bowl on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Beat in brown sugar and baking soda until well combined. Beat in egg and egg white. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop dough by rounded teaspoon 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool on baking sheets 2 to 3 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.