Peanut Butter Chocolate Layer Bars
24 bars (2 dozen)
- These bars will make your taste buds crazy! A must-try treat.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
Sweetened Condensed Milk
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
NET WT 14 oz (397 g)
- 2 cups (about 20) crushed peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/4 cups lightly salted dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Combine cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl; press onto bottom of prepared baking pan. Layer peanuts, morsels and coconut over crumb mixture; drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over top.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until coconut is golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.