Peanut Butter Chocolate Confetti Squares
- These Peanut Butter Chocolate Confetti Squares are dotted with chocolate chips, coated with a chocolate layer and then sprinkled with colored candies for a treat the whole block will enjoy!
- ●1 cup smooth or chunky peanut butter
- ●6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- ●3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●3 large eggs
- ●1 cup all-purpose flour
- ●1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels, divided
- ●1 cup small colored candies
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Beat peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs; beat in flour. Stir in 3/4 cup morsels. Spread into prepared baking pan.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from oven; immediately sprinkle with remaining cup morsels. Let stand for 5 minutes; spread. Sprinkle candies over melted chocolate. Cool in pan on wire rack.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.