Outrageous Cookie Bars
24 to 36 bars (2 to 3 dozen)
- These quick and easy Outrageous Cookie Bars are a perfect treat for a brown-bag lunch or a snack.
Sweetened Condensed Milk
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Melt butter in 13 x 9-inch baking pan in oven; remove from oven. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter. Stir well; press onto bottom of pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs. Sprinkle with morsels, coconut and nuts; press down firmly.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.