Oatmeal-Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
24 cookies (2 dozen)
- Help someone make their own memories with this thoughtful gift.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, or Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 1 1/2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in small bowl. Place flour mixture in 1-quart jar. Layer remaining ingredients in order listed above, pressing firmly after each layer. Seal with lid and decorate with fabric and ribbon.
Recipe To Attach: Beat 1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter or margarine, 1 large egg and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until blended. Add cookie mix; mix well, breaking up any clumps. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake in preheated 375° F. oven for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks. Makes about 2 dozen cookies.