No-Bake Chocolate Chip Oat Bars
- No oven required for these no-bake chocolate chip oat bars! Easy to make and packed with flavorful ingredients, these bars can be enjoyed on the go or as a satisfying anytime treat!
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels 10 oz
NET WT 10 oz (283 g)
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup chopped dry roasted almonds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup creamy natural almond or peanut butter
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
Line 9-inch-square baking pan with foil, allowing some foil to hang over the sides. Place dates in food processor; process until pureed. Transfer to large bowl with oats and almonds.
Combine honey and almond butter in medium bowl; stir well. Add to oat mixture, stirring to combine and break up dates. Stir in morsels.
Press firmly into prepared pan. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour. Lift from pan; peel away foil. Cut into bars.