No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
A rich, chocolate cheesecake that's easy to make and will impress your guests! This no-bake recipe is simple to prepare and makes a perfect make-ahead dessert option.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 ounces) chocolate crumb crust
- 1 1/3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, melted per label directions and cooled
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
Beat cream cheese, brown sugar, granulated sugar, milk and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl on high speed for 2 minutes. Add melted chocolate; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours or until firm. Top with whipped cream, if desired.