No-Bake Butterscotch Snack Bites
- Do your kids need a delicious energy boost after school? Feeling snacky on a road trip? Try these quick and easy no-bake butterscotch treats. Melted butterscotch paired with crisp cereal, oats and nuts - treat your kids to a yummy and easy snack on the go.
- ●3 cups toasted rice cereal
- ●1 cup quick oats
- ●1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, pecans and/or almonds
- ●1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels, divided
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●1/2 cup light corn syrup
Paper line or lightly grease 24 muffin cups.
Combine cereal, oats, nuts, 1/2 cup morsels and salt in large mixing bowl.
Melt remaining morsels and corn syrup in uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
Drizzle melted morsel mixture over cereal mixture; stir until combined. Working quickly, press 1/4 cup of mixture into each prepared cup. Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes or until firm. Store in tightly covered container(s) at room temperature.
FOR MINI SNACKBITES:
FOR SNACKBITE BARS:
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.