Marbled Toffee Bars
- Marbled Toffee Bars feature a delicious blend of white and milk chocolate. Perfect for entertaining.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels 34.5 oz
NET WT 34.5 OZ (2.15 lb) 978 g
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, (we recommend LAND O LAKES® Butter), melted
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup nuts, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 400° F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, extending ends over pan; grease foil.
Combine oats and butter in large bowl; mix until well coated. Add brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla extract and salt; mix well. Press oat mixture firmly onto prepared pan.
Bake for 12 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown. Sprinkle with morsels. Let stand 2 to 3 minutes until softened. Spread morsels over bar with metal spatula or knife for a marbled effect. Sprinkle with nuts.
Cover; refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours until chocolate is set. Lift bar to cutting board, using ends of foil as handles. Carefully peel off foil; cut into bars. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.