Inside-Out Chocolate Strawberries
- Taste true indulgence with this recipe for Inside-Out Chocolate Strawberries. The perfect pairing, these luscious strawberries, filled with a smooth, chocolate cream cheese mixture, are enchanting pieces of heaven. A delightful start to an afternoon brunch or the finishing touch to an elegant dinner party, these classy strawberries will steal the show at any springtime gathering.
- ●24 to 36 medium strawberries
- ●1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- ●4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1/4 cup powdered sugar
Remove stems and part of inner parts of strawberries to form a small bowl. Cut a sliver off of bottom of each strawberry so that strawberry will stand on end; discard slivers.
Place morsels and cream in small, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 30 seconds; stir until creamy. If necessary, microwave at additional 10-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Let cool slightly.
Place cream cheese and powdered sugar in large mixer bowl. Beat until creamy; beat in chocolate mixture.
Place cream cheese mixture in large pastry bag with star tip or spoon into gallon-size heavy-duty plastic bag with a 1/4-inch-wide opening cut at one corner. Pipe mixture into strawberry cups, filling cups completely and then mounding mixture on top of each strawberry. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. For best flavor, consume within 24 hours.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.