Opens in a new window
24 s'mores (2 dozen)
Unlike traditional campfire s'mores, these “Indoor S'mores” can be made ahead of time -- in any weather -- and they aren't nearly as messy! Have some of these ready the next time all the kids will be at your house after school.
- ●8 cups (13-ounce box) graham cracker cereal
- ●6 cups (10.5-ounce bag) miniature marshmallows, divided
- ●1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- ●5 tablespoons butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- ●1/4 cup light corn syrup (optional)
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Pour cereal into large bowl.
Heat 5 cups marshmallows, morsels, butter and corn syrup in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract.
Pour marshmallow mixture over cereal; stir until well coated. Stir in remaining marshmallows. Press mixture into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Cut into bars.
Microwave 5 cups marshmallows, morsels, butter and corn syrup in large, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 2 to 3 1/2 minutes, stirring every minute, until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract. Proceed as above.