24 s'mores (2 dozen)
Unlike traditional campfire s'mores, these “Indoor S'mores” can be made ahead of time -- in any weather -- and they aren't nearly as messy! Have some of these ready the next time all the kids will be at your house after school.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels 34.5 oz
NET WT 34.5 OZ (2.15 lb) 978 g
- 8 cups (13-ounce box) graham cracker cereal
- 6 cups (10.5-ounce bag) miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Pour cereal into large bowl.
Heat 5 cups marshmallows, morsels, butter and corn syrup in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract.
Pour marshmallow mixture over cereal; stir until well coated. Stir in remaining marshmallows. Press mixture into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Cut into bars.