Grilled Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Sandwiches
- Spoil your kids with this yummy grilled sandwich treat! Melted chocolate and peanut butter combined with slices of banana will have your children begging for this creamy and delicious snack or dessert.
- ●1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- ●4 slices whole-wheat or white bread
- ●1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate or Milk Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 medium banana, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- ●Nonstick cooking spray
Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter evenly over each slice of bread. Top 2 slices with morsels and banana slices. Top each with second slice of bread, peanut butter-side-down. Spray both sides of sandwiches with nonstick cooking spray.
Grill sandwiches in medium, nonstick skillet over medium heat for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown and chocolate begins to melt. Cool slightly; cut in half.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.