Game-Winning Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Ball
- Score some points with your party guests when you serve this football-inspired chocolate chip cheesecake ball. A creamy cheesecake filling covered in semi-sweet and premier white morsels will be the highlight of any game!
- ●1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1/3 cup butter, softened
- ●1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●3/4 cup powdered sugar
- ●2 teaspoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- ●2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- ●1 1/3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, divided
- ●1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- ●Mini pretzel twists, crackers and vanilla wafers for serving
Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla extract in medium mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Sift powdered sugar and cocoa into mixture. Add brown sugar. Beat until combined. Stir in 1/3 cup morsels.
Line inside of 2-cup football shaped bowl or oval bowl with plastic wrap. Fill with mixture. Press down to fill bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
To serve, remove plastic wrap. Invert cheesecake onto serving platter, reshaping into football shape with plastic wrap. Cover with remaining 1 cup morsels, pressing into football to adhere. Press white morsels into football to form ties and end stripes. Serve with pretzel twists, crackers and wafers.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.