Eggless Nestlé® Toll House® Chocolate Chip Cookies
5 dozen cookies
This eggless version of the original NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® chocolate chip cookie uses LIBBY'S® Pumpkin in place of eggs for a wholesome twist on the classic.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add pumpkin and mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.