Easy No-Bake Milk Chocolate S’More Bars
- With only five ingredients, these no-bake s’more bars will quickly become a family favorite. Kids will love the ooey-gooey goodness of the marshmallows, graham crackers and melted milk chocolate morsels. Moms will love how quick and easy these are to make.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels 34.5 oz
NET WT 34.5 OZ (2.15 lb) 978 g
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 (about 2 cups) whole graham crackers, broken into 1/2-inch pieces
Line 8- or 9-inch-square baking pan with foil leaving an overhang on two sides. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
Heat 6 cups marshmallows, butter and salt in large, heavy-duty saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 5 to 10 minutes, until smooth. Remove from heat. Add 1 cup morsels; stir until melted.
Working quickly, stir in graham cracker pieces, remaining 2 cups marshmallows and 3/4 cup morsels. Spread mixture into prepared baking pan with greased spatula, pressing down lightly. Cool for 2 hours or until set. Lift from pan; peel off foil. Cut into squares with serrated knife.