Easy No-Bake Butterscotch Coconut Cereal Bars
- Kids and adults are going to love these sinfully sweet no-bake butterscotch coconut bars. Easy to make with only six ingredients, these are a great treat to create with the kids in the kitchen. For other fun flavor combinations, try using premier white morsels or milk chocolate morsels in place of the butterscotch morsels.
- ●Nonstick cooking spray
- ●4 cups miniature marshmallows
- ●1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- ●1/4 teaspoon salt
- ●1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels, divided
- ●4 cups corn flake cereal
- ●2 cups flaked coconut, toasted
Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil leaving an overhang on two sides. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
Heat marshmallows, butter and salt in large, heavy-duty saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 5 to 10 minutes, until smooth. Remove from heat. Add 1 cup morsels; stir until melted.
Working quickly, stir in corn flakes, coconut and remaining 2/3 cup morsels until coated. Spread mixture into prepared baking pan with greased spatula, pressing down lightly. Cool for 2 hours or until set. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into bars with serrated knife.
•To toast coconut, bake at 350º F until light golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.