Easy No-Bake Butterscotch Coconut Cereal Bars
- Kids and adults are going to love these sinfully sweet no-bake butterscotch coconut bars. Easy to make with only six ingredients, these are a great treat to create with the kids in the kitchen. For other fun flavor combinations, try using premier white morsels or milk chocolate morsels in place of the butterscotch morsels.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Artificially Flavored Morsels 11 oz
NET WT 11 oz (311 g)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels, divided
- 4 cups corn flake cereal
- 2 cups flaked coconut, toasted
Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil leaving an overhang on two sides. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
Heat marshmallows, butter and salt in large, heavy-duty saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 5 to 10 minutes, until smooth. Remove from heat. Add 1 cup morsels; stir until melted.
Working quickly, stir in corn flakes, coconut and remaining 2/3 cup morsels until coated. Spread mixture into prepared baking pan with greased spatula, pressing down lightly. Cool for 2 hours or until set. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into bars with serrated knife.