Easy Chocolate Chip Bunny Bottoms
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels 12 oz
- 12 cookies from NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough, baked and cooled according to package instructions
- 2 ounces (quarter of an 8-ounce package) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 package (2.4 ounces) bunny feet icing decorations (we recommend Wilton)
Break cookies into large pieces and place in food processor. Add cream cheese and process until combined and the mixture gathers into a ball on the blade. Transfer cookie mixture to bowl.
Line large plate or baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Form cookie mixture into 1 ¼-inch balls with your hands, using about 1 tablespoon for each. If cookie mixture is too soft, refrigerate for about 15 minutes. Set balls on the prepared plate. Freeze for 30 minutes.
Set aside 12 morsels for bunny tails. Microwave morsels and vegetable oil in medium, microwave-safe bowl on High power for 45 seconds; STIR. If needed, microwave an additional 15-second intervals, stirring just until smooth.
One at a time, drop chilled cookie ball into melted morsels. Roll ball around with spoon or fork and once coated, place back on prepared plate. Repeat with other balls. Using remaining melted morsels as glue, dip back of two bunny feet and bottom of one morsel and place on each ball. Place in refrigerator until needed.