Pies & Tarts
Dulce de Leche Mini Pumpkin Cream Pies
Make a memorable treat that everyone will love. Whip up a batch of Dulce de Leche Mini Pumpkin Cream Pies made with NESTLÉ® LA LECHERA® Dulce de Leche, NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk and LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin, and let your family and friends top them with their favorite flavors. It's a fun time for everyone!
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1 1/4 cups finely crushed graham crackers
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk, chilled
- 1 (3.4 ounces) box vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus additional for dusting
- 1 (8 ounces) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 can (13.4 ounces) NESTLÉ® LA LECHERA® Dulce de Leche
Combine crushed graham crackers and butter in small bowl. Spoon about 2 measuring tablespoons into each of ten half-pint canning jars, custard cups and/or ramekins. Pat crust down with back or side of measuring spoon.
Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, pudding mix and pumpkin pie spice in large mixer bowl; beat for 1 minute or until blended. Fold in 2 cups of whipped topping.
Warm dulce de leche in microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 15 to 20 seconds to soften; stir well. Spoon dulce de leche on top of each crust. Spoon in about 1/2 cup pumpkin filling. Top with a dollop of remaining whipped topping and a dusting of pumpkin pie spice. Keep refrigerated at least 2 hours before serving.