Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies with Coconut Oil
- ●2 cups white whole wheat or all-purpose flour
- ●1 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1 teaspoon sea salt
- ●3/4 cup virgin coconut oil, at room temperature
- ●1 cup packed brown sugar
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1 2/3 cups (10-ounce package) Nestlé® Toll House® Dark Chocolate Morsels
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
Beat coconut oil in large mixer bowl until smooth. Add brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract; beat until combined. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture and morsels.
Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake at 350° F for 9 to 12 minutes or until cookies are golden and edges have begun to set but centers are still soft.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.