Dark Chocolate Cherry Candies
- Less than 30 minutes to prepare, these Dark Chocolate Cherry Candies are perfect to make ahead and have on hand for everyday treats or entertaining. Substitute dried apricots or sweetened dried cranberries for additional variations. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for best results.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels 10 oz
- 1 2/3 cups (10-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 2 cups broken pretzel twists or sticks
- 1 package (6 ounces) or 1 1/4 cups dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup toasted almond slivers or slices
Line baking sheets with wax paper.
Microwave chocolate in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 45 seconds; STIR. If pieces retain some of their original shape, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted. Stir in pretzels, cherries and almonds until well coated. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared trays. Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Store in airtight container at room temperature.