Opens in a new window
- Not Available
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- ●1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- ●1 container (16 ounces) prepared chocolate frosting
- ●48 pretzel twists pieces for antlers
- ●48 NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- ●48 NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- ●24 red gumdrops or cinnamon candies for nose
Preheat oven to 350° F. Press each square of dough into a triangle shape about ½-inch thick. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Upon removal from oven, carefully shape triangle with edge of knife to reshape. Cool for 2 minutes on baking sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Frost cookies with chocolate frosting. Press two pretzels on top of frosting for antlers. Place two white morsels upside down on each cookie as eyes. Adhere mini morsel pupils to white morsels with frosting. Use gumdrops for noses.