- These Cookie Dippers are easy to make and make a great treat for all occasions. Bake NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Cookie Dough, melt your favorite NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® morsels and let the dipping begin.
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 cup (6 ounces) * NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- Assorted sprinkles and chopped nuts (optional)
Bake cookies according to package directions. Cool completely; arrange on serving platter.
Melt morsels according to package directions. Pour melted morsels into serving bowls. Dip cookies into melted morsels, sprinkles and nuts, if desired.
Note: To prepare ahead of time, cooled cookies can be dipped and placed on waxed paper-lined platters and refrigerated for at least 15 minutes.
* May also use NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White and/or Milk Chocolate Morsels.