Coconut Oil Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ●1 1/4 cups white whole wheat or all-purpose flour
- ●1 teaspoon baking soda
- ●3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●3/4 cup virgin coconut oil, softened state, but not melted
- ●3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- ●3/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ●2 large eggs
- ●2 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- ●1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels, half of the morsels coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in small bowl.
Beat coconut oil, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until combined. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in oats and morsels. Form into balls using a slightly rounded tablespoon. Place on prepared baking sheets spacing about 2 inches apart.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until cookies are golden and edges have begun to set but centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.