Coconut Caramel Pecan Cookie Bars
- A delicious pairing of flavors and textures await! These Coconut Caramel Pecan Cookie Bars from Jamie Lothridge of MyBakingAddiction are packed with sweetened coconut, pecans and semi-sweet morsels making them the perfect treat to bake up and share!
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
NET WT 16 1/2 oz (1 lb 1/2 oz) 467 g
Sweetened Condensed Milk
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
NET WT 14 oz (397 g)
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch-square baking pan with foil or parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Press cookie dough into prepared baking pan.
Bake for 10 minutes; remove from oven.
Combine pecans, coconut and salt in a small bowl. Sprinkle over dough. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over the coconut and pecans. Sprinkle with morsels.
Bake for an additional 22 to 24 minutes or until edges are browned and set. Cool 30 minutes in pan on wire rack.
Drizzle caramel sauce over bar. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.